Under construction! .......... looking for new free blog template which is funny and match with the title ..........

About Doctors

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - - 0 Comments

A woman came to hospital for surgery.

After the surgery the woman asks, "How long I have to wait till I can have sex again Doc?"

The Doctor answer, "Hm.....to be honest, this is the first time I've been asked that question after tonsil surgery"

------------

A guy visits his doctor, ask the secret for long live to 100 years.

"Do you smoke or drink?"

"No I don't, Doc"

"Do you gamble or bet?"

"Oh no Dok, never"

"You do dangerous activities like parasailing, bungee jumping or cheating your wife?"

"No Doc, I never did those things"

"And you want to live til 100 years?" the doctor continued, "What for?!?"

------------

An old lady visits her doctor for contraception pills prescription.

The doctor shocked and ask her "Excuse me Ma'am, but you are 70 years old now. what are you gonna do with those pills?"

"They make me sleep easier doc."

The doctor confused. He never know if anti-pregnancy pill can makes someone sleep easier and better. "How come it makes you sleep better?" he asked.

The old lady answered, "I put some of them in my 17 years old granddaughter's fruit juices and it makes me sleep better and easier".

---------

A woman jump in to a doctor practice room just like that, undo her underwear, sit on practice chair and open her legs wide.

"Ma'am you must be wrong," The doctor shocked. "I am a dentist, obstetrician is on 2nd floor"

She growl, "I am not wrong. You are the one who gave my husband a denture last week aren't you? So, it is your job to pull it out from there" she pointed her crotch.

This entry was posted on 11:02 PM and is filed under Bar Room Jokes . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: